Online Rooms - Castello Di Monte
Your booking was successful
1. The Guest, by signing this registration card, warrants that he is duly authorized to sign for and bind all persons represented by him or for whom he is responsible (“his Party”) to those conditions of residence, and failing such authority, agrees to be liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his party at the hotel.
2. The guest and each of his party agrees to pay not later than the time of departure (unless prior written arrangements have been made with the Hotel Management) the roam rate as determined by the Hotel for the period of residence, the cost of food, beverage and any other amounts relating to such residence, together with VAT (if applicable) incurred by the guest and his party during his/their stay in the Hotel.
3. A certificate from the Hotel Manager appointed by Castello Di Monte, who's appointment need not be proven, shall constitute proof of indebtedness of the guest and/or his party and of the particulars therein for the purposes including any action instituted by the Hotel against the guest and/or any of his party.
4. The guest agrees that after his departure, the Hotel may retain any and all goods or possessions left behind by the Guest and/or his party the room and that the guest and/or his party hereby in rem sum authorizes the Hotel to after giving the guest 1(one) month written notice, to the guest at the registered address provided to the Hotel, of the Hotel's intention to do so, to sell the goods or possessions, privately or publicly, at the Hotel's sole discretion at such price as the Hotel may determine or obtain in auction for the property and/or possessions and to offset the proceeds of such sale against any and all indebtedness of the Hotel by the guest. If the absence of any indebtedness, the Hotel shall retain the proceeds for a period of 3 (three) months after the expiry of the one month notice period above in favour of the guest after which the proceeds shall be regarded as forfeited to the Hotel, for which the guest hereby agree and consent.
5. The guest
hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party that it is a
condition of his/their occupation of the Hotel premises that notwithstanding
the provisions of Section 12 of the Liquor Act no 130 of 1928, as amended, a
copy of which is exhibited in the Hotel premises and the which his attention
has been directed, that the Hotel/Owner shall not be responsible for any injury
to or death of any persons, or the loss, or the destruction of or damage to any
property on premises, weather arising from fire, theft or any cause and by
whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or act of
any person in the employ of the Hotel.
6. The guest hereby agrees to occupy and/or use the Hotel premises and facilities and/or all areas at own risk, for which the guest hereby indemnifies the Hotel, its directors, employees, agents and representatives against any and all claims of damages, theft, loss or destruction of property, injury or death, albeit such claim being constituted in terms of common law or any legislation in particular. The guest further indemnifies the Hotel, its directors, employees, agents and representatives against any and all claims for any loss, damage, destruction, injury and/or death of the guest and/or any person in his/her party whit using the Hotel shuttle service or transport, within the Hotel premises and/or on any public road, weather arising from negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employ of
7. When appropriate the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa and the singular shall include the plural.
8. I agree to remain personally liable for the payment of the account if the corporation of the 3rd party fails to pay part or all this account.
© 2021 - Q2B version 14.5