Online Rooms - YS Private Collection
Your booking was successful
· It is the responsibility of Guests to familiarize themselves with the contents of this writing.
· Ignorance of its contents in the case of misconduct cannot be an excuse.
· Any Guest causing loss or damage to any fixed or the movable property shall be held liable to reimburse the lodge for any loss suffered by Shiloh in replacing or repairing such loss or damage.
· Shiloh and its owners shall not be held responsible for the loss of money or other personal property from Guest’s rooms.
· Shiloh and its owners accept no responsibility what-so-ever for loss of, or damage to residents, private property during their stay.
· Shiloh and its owners shall not be held responsible for any damages, losses or injuries during residence activities, game drives, pools, around the premises or on excursions.
· Children should always be under adult supervision and are the responsibility of their parents or guardians. Especially at the BOMA and splash pool areas as the pool does not come with a safety net.
RULES APPLYING TO ACCOMMODATION AT SHILOH
· Full payment is required for confirmation of accommodation.
· Cancellation Policy: Cancellation within 1 week of the date of stay 50% is charged to the value of the full booking. Full deposit payment OR the full payment with a cancellation within 48 hours of the booking date will be required.
· Only paying Guests may be accommodated at Shiloh.
· There are no pets allowed on the property.
· First BOMA firewood is complimentary, thereafter firewood is available on the property @ R20/bag.
· There is always a NO SMOKING policy in the Accommodation. When smoking outside the Accommodation please use the ashtrays and ashtray pots provided around the venue.
· The standard check-in time is from 12H00. Please phone owner on arrival for instructions where to collect the keys in order to get access to the grounds.
· Departure is strictly no later than 10H00 and keys must be handed in before departure. Late departures will carry a penalty charge.
· When leaving the accommodation unoccupied at any time, please lock the doors and windows.
· Please take all trash, including bathroom trash bags, out to the trash bin at the back door.
· Please load all dishes in the dishwasher and run the normal cycle (65’)
· Please leave the keys in the back door (inside) on departure.
© 2022 - Q2B version 14.5