Your booking was successful
Terms and Conditions
I, the undersigned hereby acknowledge that I visit Sable Hills Lodge entirely at my own risk& that I sign this indemnity on behalf of myself, my family, my guest & my dependants.
I acknowledge that I make use of the facilities & recreation activities at Sable Hills Lodge in Sable Hills Estate at my own risk & declare that I will not hold Sable Hills Lodge or Sable Hill’s, their members, management or employees liable for any damage, injury, death, loss or theft and/or compensation of whatsoever nature & howsoever arising, as a result thereof, irrespective of whether human error or negligence exist & herby waive any claim that I have as a result thereof.
I fully understand that animals can be dangerous & that I will not hold Sable Hills Lodge, its member, management or employees responsible for any injury, loss, damage or death through the behaviour of any animal in Sable Hills Estate, whether wild or otherwise & thought whatsoever cause.
I, my family, my guest 7 my dependants further undertake to abide by the House Rules of Sable Hills Lodge as well as the HOA rules of Sable Hills Waterfront Estate.
THE HOUSE RULES
- All Guests of Sable Hills Lodge must at all times abide by the HOA Rules of Sable Hills Waterfront Estate (Available from Management on request)
- A maximum of 4 guests allowed per self-catering unit. A fine of R660-00 per person per day extra will be levied
- Check-in time is between 14:00 & 18:00. Late check-in can be arranged with management
- Check-out time is strictly before 10:00. Vacate your room & while you are still enjoying the facilities, we will be able to prepare for the next welcoming guests. Late Check-outs will be met with a fine of R100.00 per hour
- Breakfast will be served between 7:00 & 9:00. If you require an early bird breakfast, kindly arrange and book with reception before 15:00 the previous day
- Please note that any shortage/breakage in your chalet not reported to your Housekeeper within 24 hours of arrival, will be deducted from your Key & Breakage Deposit or billed to your account
- Please do not remove wood from the Green Areas for your braai purposes. There is wood available at the Kwik Spar outside the main gate
- Let your neighbors enjoy the tranquility of Sable Hills Estate: No noise after 22:00, no loud music on patios at all times
- No fires to be lit unless in the provided fireplace
- Please think Green & Conservation - littering or hunting is strictly forbidden
- No driving around inside Sable Hills Waterfront Estate, unless permission obtained from Management
- Strictly no pets allowed
- Sable Hills Lodge is a NO SMOKING area in terms of the Tobacco Products Control Amendment Act No. 12 of 1999, thank you for not smoking in the rooms, self-catering units or any other public area in Sable Hills Lodge.
- Swimming towels must be collected at reception and handed back in the same day before 18:00
- Daily cleaning service of units & rooms will be at 10:00, if you require this service at a different time, please feel free to discuss it with your housekeeper
- Inventory list must be completed & handed in at housekeeping or reception within the first 2 hours of checking in
- Sable Hills Waterfront Estate is self-maintaining with its own sewerage plant. Please do not dispose of anything other than toilet paper in the toilet bowl as this will block the system. Please use rubbish bins for your convenience
- Your accommodation deposit equals 50% of your visit & is payable within 48 hours of the date on which the reservation is made. If the booking falls within 10 days of the arrival date, the deposit equals the full booking amount.
- Should the deposit not be received in time, the reservation will automatically be canceled.
- The remainder of your stay must be paid prior to arrival & proof of payment must be presented on arrival
A reservation which is canceled in its entirety, or is not taken up, is regarded as a cancellation and is subject to the following rules:
- A written request is needed
- Cancellation 30 days or more an R50 administration fee may be charged
- Cancellation within the period from 29 to 22 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit
- Cancellation within the period from 21 to 11 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit
- Cancellation within the period from 10 days or less or on the day of arrival, the full payment will be forfeited
AMENDMENT OF ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Amendments to a reservation are made free of charge, with the following exceptions:
- If the period of stay is shortened within 10 days/less or on day of arrival, the guest is still responsible for the full payment
- If the arrival date is postponed 10 days or less before, or on the date of arrival, 50% of the deposit paid will be forfeited
- If the arrival date is postponed in the period from 30 days & less before, or on, the arrival date, & then canceled at a later stage, the cancellation fees which applied at the time of the amendment will be enforced, should the amount be greater than the new cancellation fee
- Should visitors not arrive on the arrival date of the reservation, the accommodation will be held until 10H00 the following day, but the full deposit will be forfeited.