Online Rooms - Leribisi Lodge and Conference Centre CC
Your booking was successful
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The deposit is not refundable under any circumstances.
· Should a function be canceled within 60 days of the booked date, clients will also be liable for 50% of the total food bill, based on our minimum price and the number of guests for whom the function was originally booked.
· A cancellation fee of 100% according to the above criteria will apply if a function is canceled within 30 days of the booked date.
· A non-refundable deposit of R3 000, 00 is payable to confirm the reservation and the outstanding amount is payable 14 working days before the function. Only cheques, electronic transfers or cash accepted for payment of a deposit and final function invoice. Regrets, no credit card payments.
· Proof of payment of the deposit, as well as proof of the final payment, must be faxed or emailed to Leribisi Lodge at (012) 811-0553 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com as soon as payment is made. Until proof of payment of the deposit is received and verified as being in our banking account, the function booking is NOT confirmed.
· A non-refundable deposit of R3 000.00 is payable to confirm and secure your reservation. Please check availability with us before making a final booking or any payments.
· Full quoted amount to be paid TWO (2) weeks in advance unless otherwise arranged. The total number of guests must be confirmed TWO (2) weeks before the function date on which date the invoice will be finalized. Thereafter no changes will be accepted.
· Kindly note that you will be quoted on a price per person based on a minimum per venue. If your numbers decrease, the price might increase per person.
· Please note: A child under 10 years of age is charged 50% of adult menu price and children under 5 years are free.
· The “Function Requirements Sheet” must be completed, signed and faxed back to Leribisi Lodge two (2) weeks prior to the function date.
· Cut-off time for the end of functions:
· Evening functions are strictly midnight (23:59) at which the premises must be vacated. Cut-off time for morning functions is 13h30.
· An additional cost of R1500.00 per hour or part thereof will be charged if guests do not leave the venue facility at midnight.
· No exceptions will be made.
· We are fully licensed and no own liquor will be permitted. We allow you to set a limit on your bar account & then switch to cash bar. The full & final bar cost is payable no later than the end of the function. Bar closes strictly at midnight.
· The food bill is subject to a 10% service charge, which serves as a staff gratuity. Waiters are supplied. For sit-down meals, an extra R45.00 per person is payable for the function.
PLEASE NOTE, NO DOGGIE BAGS ALLOWED.
· The person responsible for payment is liable for any damage or loss to Leribisi Lodge property and will be charged for losses or damages. (E.g. candle wax on table linen: R15.00 – R65.00 per piece; damage to chair covers: R80.00 per cover; loss or removal of candle holders, crockery/cutlery, flower vases, etc. – replacement cost.) A insurance fee of R1500.00 is payable beforehand for losses, damages, and breakages.
· Every precaution is taken to safeguard your belongings. However, Leribisi Lodge and Conference Centre, the management and staff will not be liable for any loss or damage to persons or property whatsoever.
· Leribisi Lodge does not guarantee a back-up venue for outside functions being available in the case of bad weather. We will oblige to assist however we can.
· All venues are non-smoking areas.
© 2021 - Q2B version 14.5