Online Categories - The Carousel Hotel & Casino
Your booking was successful
1. Words importing any one gender include the other 2 genders and single shall include plural natural persons and include created entities, corporate or unincorporated and the
2. A guest by signing the registration form warrants that he is duly authorised to sign and bind his principal as well as each member of his company, party to this terms and conditions and failing such authority, he agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from his residence at the Carousel.
3. The guest undertakes to vacate his room by 11hoo on the day of departure and to return his key to reception.
4. The guest and his principal agree to pay to the owner not later than the time of departure (unless prior written arrangements have been made with The Carousel Hotel Management). The rooms rate as determined by the Carousel hotel for the period of residence together with any amount incurred by the guest and his accompanying party in the respect of food, beverage, tourism levy and any other commodity or service charged by the guest to his room and/or Value added tax if applicable
5. The guest acknowledges that the room rates may be subject to change without prior notice
6. A certificate from the carousel hotel management whose authority need not be proved shall constitute prima facie proof of the indebtedness of the guest and or his principal and or principal members of his accompanying party and of his particulars therein for all purposes including any action instituted by the hotel against the guest and or members of his accompanying the party.
7. The guest acknowledges and accept that the owner and or the carousel hotel management do not accept cheques in respect of any indebtedness unless prior written arrangements have been made.
8. The guest aggress that after his departure, the Carousel Hotel may possess goods left behind and authorizes the Carousel Hotel after giving one month notice to the address registered by the guest of its intention to do so to sell privately / publicly at the Carousel Hotels discretion and at such price as the Carousel Hotel may determine and then offset the proceeds of such sale against possible indebtedness or to hold such proceeds for a period of 3 years pending any claims by the guest for those proceeds, failing which they shall be deemed as having been donated to the hotel.
9. The owner or the custodian of the luggage or any articles handed in for storage with the carousel hotel acknowledges that the storage facility is only available as a convenience for the guest and accepts that the Carousel Hotel and its management and employees are not liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to the luggage or article handed in from any cause whatsoever if the property or article is not collected within a period of sixty days of being handed in. The Carousel Hotel shall be entitled to dispose of the same without further notice been given to the depositor/owner
10. The owner and its subsidiaries The Carousel Hotel operators and their respective Directors, Employees and Agents are not liable for any loss or damage
10.1 To the property or possessions of any guest whether such damage is caused by fire, theft or otherwise or by the negligent act or omission or breach of contract of the owner, its subsidiaries. The Carousel Hotel operators and their respective Directors, Employees, and Agents.
10.2 Arising from death or any personal injuries whatsoever, nature including, but not limited to injuries to dignity or reputation (collectively referred to as injuries) sustained by a guest whether such injury is caused by the negligent act or omission or breach of contract by the owner and its subsidiaries, The Carousel Hotel operator’s and their respective Directors, Employees and Agents and/or by the defective functioning of any apparatus, undertaking in any activity, receiving any treatment, or using any accommodation service or facilities rendered or provided by the owner and its subsidiaries. It is understood that such services, activities, treatment, or accommodation are undertaken or used by the guest at his own risk.
10.3 The guest and/or his / her estate hereby indemnifies the owner and its subsidiaries. The carousel hotel operators and their respective directors’ employees and agents against any claim action judgment costs and or expenses which may be made against or instituted against them in respect of.
10.3.1 any loss of or damage to the property or possessions of himself or herself or any other guest
10.3.2 death or any personal injuries or loss or damage of whatsoever nature or injuries to dignity or reputation sustained by a guest arising from or connected to the guest making use of any facilities, service, accommodation or receiving treatment or taking part in any activities whatsoever nature
11. The party chooses as their domicllium sitandi et executandi for all-purpose under this agreement whether in respect of court process notice or other documents or communications whatsoever nature the addresses reflected on the reverse side
12. The parties’ consent to the jurisdiction of the magistrate’s court having territorial jurisdiction notwithstanding that such proceedings are otherwise beyond its jurisdiction. This clause shall be deemed to constitute the required written consent conferring jurisdiction upon the said court pursuant to section 45 of the Magistrates court act 1944provided that nevertheless that any party shall have the right at its sole option and discretion to institute proceedings in any other competent court.
© 2021 - Q2B version 14.5