Online Categories - The Mannah Executive Guest Lodge
Your booking was successful
K.I.D. (KOWIE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPERS T/A THE MANNAH EXECUTIVE GUEST LODGE
1. By signing or payment of any deposit or booking/any correspondence we accept the indemnity agreement of K.I.D. T/A The Mannah.
2. Guests attend this establishment at their own risk. The shareholders, it’s agent/s and or its employees shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waiver and abandon any claim whatever nature including to that of theft, loss or any damage, use of swimming pool, consumption of alcohol, walkways etc. against the shareholders, whether arising from shareholders default, negligence or otherwise.
3. I/we are aware of the facilities and activities provided at K.I.D. T/A The Mannah and the risks, that we are aware of in this document, and by using the facility we accept the terms of this indemnity and as such we agree to be bound by the following:-
4. We/ the party making use of the facility individually and on behalf of the members of my party for whom I am legally responsible Children and those in the function or accommodation booked and understand and accept that it is a condition of my/our stay at and that K.I.D. T/A The Mannah shall not be responsible for any injury to or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any of my/our property at K.I.D. T/A The Mannah, arising from the supply of goods and services or in the case of gross negligence of K.I.D. T/A The Mannah or any associated loss.
4.1 PERSONAL UNDERTAKING
We are aware and accept that we and members of my party for whom we are responsible may be exposed to a variety of risks and dangers at KID T/A The Mannah or associated directly or indirectly with, the use of accommodation and facilities, and participation in optional activities, conferencing, weddings, teambuilding offered by K.I.D. T/A The Mannah.
5. I/we agree at all times to obey, whether in K.I.D. T/A The Mannah or participating in any activity, any warning notices and instructions of K.I.D. T/A The Mannah and/or the Operators, their management and/or the person in charge of the activity who in his/her sole discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate or curtail any activity at any stage for whatsoever reason in his/her sole discretion as he/she deems fit.
Indemnity and Disclaimer for The Mannah Executive Guest Lodge:
Whilst every care had been taken by K.I.D. T/A The Mannah to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions whilst enjoying our accommodation, K.I.D. T/A The Mannah the owners or any of his / her employees and / or any other party appointed or contracted by the owner of the guest lodge in connection with the activities and / or maintenance and / or business of the guest lodge does not accept any liability in the event that any loss or damage to persons or property is experienced by a guest and their visitors. Fire extinguishers and first aid is available at the office.
K.I.D. T/A The Mannah or the owners does not accept any liability or loss of or damage to valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors. It is therefore the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival at The Mannah. This includes but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops or other electronic devices, jewellery, cash and vehicles.
Any guest or their visitors using the swimming pool and surrounding area are utilizing such facilities entirely at their own risk and that they are fully aware that there are no lifesaving facilities of any nature provided and therefore indemnify K.I.D. T/A The Mannah and the owners of this facility in full and shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against K.I.D. T/A The Mannah and the owners including any claim from injury/ bodily harm / death and or /loss of property which could arise from the use of this facility.
Loss or Damage to K.I.D. T/A The Mannah
Should K.I.D. T/A The Mannah suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act of omission by a guest or visitor of a guest the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damaged incurred and will be billed accordingly.
For the comfort of our guests, K.I.D. T/A The Mannah is a strictly nonsmoking establishment except for outside guest areas.
CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT POLICY
Should you cancel/alter your reservation, a cancellation fee will be charged as follows:
CANCELLATIONS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING, NO TELEPHONIC CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
© 2023 - Q2B version 14.7