Online Categories - 5 Darlington Rd cc T/A Casa Toscana Lodge
Your booking was successful
Thank you for confirming your booking, we wish you a happy, enjoyable and fun-filled stay. We want you to have a wonderful experience and to use all the facilities at the hotel safely. We are therefore taking every care to live up to the spirit of the Consumer Protection Act, which will be to your benefit. The Act says that we need to inform you, before you check into Casa Toscana, of the terms and conditions of your stay at the hotel so that you are fully informed.
Please note that every adult in your party must sign the indemnity on their own behalf, and if applicable also on the behalf of their minor children with them.
FORM OF INDEMNITY TO BE SIGNED WHEN CHECKING INTO THE RESORT
I/WE, the various persons listed below (hereinafter referred to as “we”) have read and understand this form.
· By signing this Form we accept the conditions of residence and personal liability for all amounts arising from or due to my/our residence. We are aware of the facilities and activities provided at the hotel, and by our signature accept the terms of this indemnity and as such we agree to be bound by the following:
· We individually and on behalf of the members of my party for whom we are legally responsible (my children and those in my care, guardianship or custody) understand and accept that it is a condition of my/our stay at the hotel that the hotel shall not be responsible for any injury to or death of any person (unless caused by an act or omission) or the loss or destruction of or damage to any of my/our property at the resort, arising from the supply of goods and services at the hotel except in the case of gross negligence of the hotel or any associated loss.
· Where appropriate, reference to the hotel includes the Operator and/or its members and/or directors and/or employees and/or agents and/or suppliers and/ or the various operators associated with, contracted to or providing services on or to the hotel.
We are aware of and accept that we and members of my/our party for whom we are legally responsible may be exposed to a variety of risks associated directly or indirectly with, the use of accommodation and facilities
We agree at all times to obey, whether in the hotel area or participating in any activity, any warning notices and instructions of the hotel and/or the Operators, their management and/or the person in charge of the activity who in his/her sole discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate or curtail any activity or event at any stage for whatever reason in his/her sole discretion as he/she deems fit.
WE HAVE READ AND ACCEPT: The terms and detail contained in the confirmation letter and the terms and conditions listed above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you were to cancel your booking at any time during you stay, you need to please give us 48 hours notice of such cancellation.
· Please ensure all keys are handed in upon departure.
· Full payment is required upon check in. Please ensure your stay is fully settled before checking in. All outstanding amounts must be settled upon departure.
· Please take note that Casa Toscana is a cash-less property, and you are requested to please settle all invoices with a Card.
· At Casa Toscana we believe it is not just about value, but also about values. We have introduced a re-usable glass bottle in your room with fresh purified water. The bottle remains the property of Casa Toscana Lodge. Please help us grow a better future together and leave the bottle in the room upon departure. The bottle will be sanitized, refilled and recapped daily with purified water for your convenience and that of the next guest.
© 2023 - Q2B version 14.7